Who we are
How we collect or receive personal data from you when you visit the website
I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd. collect personal data from you through your use of the Website in various ways.
You may choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the “Contact Us” webpage of the Website, for example, I Am Sai email addresses/Sai Estate Consultant Chembur Private Ltd email address, telephone numbers or online forms.
Where we ask you to provide us with your personal data, we will indicate whether providing the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into and/or facilitating a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of a failure to provide the personal data.
The types of personal data we collect from Visitors
Through the cookies listed above under the section “How We Collect or Receive Personal Data from You” we collect information regarding your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system. Also, in order to process your online purchases, we may collect your payment information and information relating to your product preferences and purchasing behaviour.
In addition, through the communications channels made available on the Website’s “Contact Us” webpage, we collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, address, telephone number and fax number. You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or comments. We encourage you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
How We Collect or Receive Personal Data from You When You Are Registering as a Customer
I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd collects and receives personal data from its Customers in various ways. We collect personal data from you when you register on our websites. You may also choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the “Contact Us” webpage of our websites, for example, I Am SAI or Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd email addresses, telephone numbers or online forms.
We also receive personal data of our Customers from the Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd with whom the concerned Customers have an existing relationship (such as when Customers have inquired about the said property or services provided by Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd).
The Types of Personal Data We Collect From Customers
If you are registering as a Customer directly with I Am Sai or Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd, we collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal or email address, fax number and phone number);
- Date of birth;
- Login Information incl. Username, Connect ID and Password; and
- Payment information (eg., bank account or credit card numbers);
- Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history and spending behaviour; and
- Communication preferences.
In addition, when you communicate with us through various communications channels, we collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, address, telephone number and/or fax number. You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or comments. We encourage you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
We may collect other types of personal data in exceptional circumstances only. If we do need to process additional types of personal data about you, we will make sure that you are informed about the processing of your personal data and that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g. your consent).
How We Process the Personal Data We Collect From Customers
We only process your personal data to the extent it is necessary (i) for the performance of your agreement with us or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement with us; (ii) to comply with our legal obligations; or (iii) for the purpose of our legitimate interests, including operating, evaluating and improving our services; preventing and protecting us and others against fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities; and ensuring compliance with company policies and industry standards. For companies like Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd that have global business operations, processing customer’s personal data for internal administrative purposes is typically also considered a legitimate interest. As required under law, we have carefully balanced our legitimate business interests against your data protection rights.
In particular, we process the personal data we obtain about you to:
- Manage your registration as a Customer;
- Create and manage your online account;
- Address your comments or inquiries
- Process your orders of products or services;
- Communicate with you;
- Bring you in contact with your I Am Sai Net work partners (including providing your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, purchases and purchasing history to your Network Partners );
- Operate, evaluate and improve our services and facilitate your use of our websites;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
How We Share Personal Data
I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd does share your personal data with:
- Entities within the I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd to disclose personal data;
- I Am Sai Network Partners, to allow communication regarding product advice, ordering advice, product information for the products that you order from I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd and the I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultants Chembur Private Ltd Business Opportunity;
- Processors who provide us with Infrastructure or Platform or Software-as-a-Service solutions, software development services, information system maintenance services, record management services or marketing services; and
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data we process against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We store personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under “How We Use the Personal Data We Collect”), except if required otherwise by law.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties, whose information and privacy practices are different than ours. We are not responsible or liable for the information or privacy practices employed by such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites.
We have hereby obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, when you have allowed and accepted while using this websites of I Am Sai and Sai Estate Consultant Chembur Private Ltd , you have hereby consented to use your data at any time.
You also have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data which is based on I Am Sai’s and Sai Estate Consultant Chembur Private Ltd legitimate interests. Where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to such processing, including for profiling purposes to the extent that it is related to direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.